Although not required save for a few specific circumstances, gifts from My list are always happily received and the thoughtfulness and generosity of the givers is genuinely appreciated.
A great deal of thought and care went into creating the following list in order to provide information that you will find both helpful and insightful. I am a highly practical Dominatrix and I do not enjoy shopping simply for the sake of accumulating material possessions. My tastes are fine and I want only items that will serve a functional purpose in My life. I try hard to support "mom and pop" shops, small businesses and companies whose practices I agree with.
The selections and suggestions provided below are things which I will make use of on a regular -- often daily -- basis. Unless you know Me well, or want to disappoint Me and risk evil consequences, it is wise to stick to My list.* To donate to organizations I support, visit My Soapbox page.
* For an anecdote about why to stick to My Gift List (as opposed to "surprising" Me), see the bottom of this page.
My Birthday is October 10
- Some specific items and/or stores may be listed in two or more sections; for example, several items on this page are also included on My Amazon.com Wish List in order to make your gift-giving experience and/or financial servitude more convenient, thereby -- ideally -- more satisfying to Me.
- In an effort to be environmentally conscientious, DO NOT use "gift wrap" options or other extravagant means of presentation, and do your best to avoid unnecessary packaging and excessive use of bags (both plastic and paper).
- DO NOT use the street address for My dungeon if you know it, I have a different mailing address. If a street address is required for shipment, contact Me directly for the information.
You should notify Me via a separate e-mail any time you mail a gift directly to Me, have a gift shipped from a business and/or send
an e-Gift Card to My e-mail address. The reasons for this are:
1) I can watch specifically for the arrival of your gift and let you know if there is a problem
2) If there is no paperwork enclosed in the package, which is not uncommon (especially with Amazon.com), I will know who sent the gift
- I always acknowledge gifts when received.
- + Denotes a recent addition or change to this list
- ! Denotes a high-priority item
- To see pictures of Me with some of the gifts I have received, go to My "PHOTOS OF GIFTS RECEIVED" page.
SHOPS IN MY AREA
While not required, some individuals like to arrive with a gift or token of their appreciation when serving Me. If you wish to pick something up on the way to My Dungeon, here are some suggestions:
LAYTNER'S LINEN & HOME
237 East 86th Street (between 2nd & 3rd Avenues), (212) 996-4439
- ! Candles and Aroma Reed Diffusers
(There is a prominent and always changing selection of quality candles and aroma reed diffusers in Laytner's, generally near the check-out counter. Any scent is welcome and I prefer candles with one wick. During the winter months, Laytner's offers Thymes brand candles with the scent of "Frasier Fir," which is one of My favorites!)
1276 Lexington Avenue (Southwest corner of East 86th Street), (646) 455-0369
- Candles (any scent)
- Olive Oil Soaps (found at the counter, any scent)
- Shower Gels (any scent)
- ! Aroma Reed Diffusers (any scent)
144 East 86th Street (between 3rd & Lexington Avenues), (212) 426-6199
165 East 86th Street (between Lexington & Third Avenues), (212) 426-6199
- Any and all kinds; a florist is located east of My dungeon.
- To have floral arrangements delivered to Me, see "Flowers" in the "GENERAL SUGGESTIONS" section near the bottom of this page.
THE CORNER BOOKSTORE
1313 Madison Avenue (at East 93rd Street), (212) 831-3554
Support this small neighborhood book shop
NO BOTTLED WATER
Unless specifically requested, do not bring Me bottled water (in plastic or glass bottles). Like the majority of people in the United States -- but not all -- I am extremely fortunate to have access to clean running water in My home, at least for now. I also have reusable bottles in the event I want to carry water with Me. The use of plastic in all its forms is destroying our environment, including our oceans. Please try hard to reduce your use of bottled water and plastic in general and do your best to reuse and recycle items.
Article: How plastic is damaging planet Earth
MY AMAZON.COM WISH LIST
If a third-party will not ship to my Wish List address, please manually fill in the following PO Box address or contact Me for a street address.
PO BOX 267
NEW YORK NY 10028
Dark Garden Corsets
Dark Garden corsets are a very special investment and should last a lifetime if cared for properly. A few of My custom-made Dark Garden corsets are over 15 years old and still look and wear like new. Once a custom order is placed with Dark Garden, it takes approximately 8 weeks for the process to be completed and the corset to arrive in My hands. Ready-to-Wear items arrive much quicker.
It is possible to call the store directly to order a corset for Me, although an easier option is to send Me a Dark Garden gift certificate. Here is My current list of desired corsets from Dark Garden:
! Risqué Sweetheart (ready-to-wear)
Pink Champagne Satin w/ Ivory Sheer, Size 24”
This corset will be a nice addition to My "domestic" wardrobe collection, a softer look for naughty boys in need of discipline, but who are scared by "mean Dominatrix" attire.
GIFT CARDS & GIFT CERTIFICATES
When presenting Me with Gift Cards & Gift Certificates, PLEASE NOTE:
- Do not put any identifying information for either of us on Gift Cards and Certificates, such as e-mail addresses.
- Leave the "Recipients Name" on the gift card or certificate BLANK, if possible. (If a name is required, use "TROY." If a second/last name is absolutely necessary, for example during online purchases, use "M TROY" or "M. T.")
- Leave the "Message" area blank or fill in with a short generic message, something like: "Enjoy!"
In Alphabetical Order:
Purchase online or visit their shop and gardens in Rockport, Maine
Traditionally crafted creams and herbal remedies. Specific items I want are listed below in "Needed on a Reoccurring Basis" section.
1000 Third Avenue at East 59th Street, New York City
Purchase online or call (415) 648-5000
When I am not in My fetish attire, I often wear clothing from Blue Canoe for yoga, traveling, errands, and even dining out. Their clothing is versatile, comfortable, and made with organically grown cotton and entirely in the U.S.A. Specific items I want are listed below in "Needed on a Reoccurring Basis" and/or "Specific Items" sections.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL SPA, NEW YORK CITY
(212) 758-5700, 57 East 57th Street
Gift Certificates for Massages, do not forget the gratuity.
PRATIMA AYURVEDIC SKIN CARE
(212) 581-8136, 110 Greene Street (between Prince and Spring Streets), Soho, New York City
"Spa Gift Certificate" is preferable to "Online Gift Certificate," but either will be gratefully accepted.
I use Pratima's skincare products every day, therefore I am always in need of her (Pratima is a person) gift certificates. Specific items I want from Pratima are listed below in the "Needed on a Reoccurring Basis" section.
Alphabetical by seller:
From BLUE CANOE
From THE CROSBY COLLECTION STORE
- ! Federico Multi Stone Necklace, Blue/Green Nevada Turquoise SKU: FEDNK.11.11.003
From DESIGN WITHIN REACH
Bottega Side Chair, Color: Chocolate For My dungeon, to replace chairs that are on their last legs.
Update posted December 13, 2018: I needed two of these chairs and a wonderful slave of Mine purchased one as a birthday gift. I now need the other chair to complete the pair. The cost of the chair + tax + delivery to My front door totals $1,030. If you would like to gift Me with the second chair, please contact Me to make the arrangements. I am excited to have these leather chairs in My dungeon!
- ET312B Replacement Battery Module, $60.00, My battery died and I need a new one.
- ! ! MAYA 2 - The Cross Body Bag, You can order this bag online or pick it up for Me in person in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, $230. If you wish to pick it up, contact Me for details.
From LUX Leather
- Anita Pencil Skirt, I need to work directly with Jules on the measurements of this skirt so if you wish to get it for Me, contact Me to work out the details.
- ! Nightshade Slip Dress, I need to work directly with Jules on the measurements of this dress so if you wish to get it for Me, contact Me to work out the details.
From MR. S LEATHER
- ! Bishop Head Harness, Item HT016, All the options of this hood are exciting!
- Heavy Rubber Hood, Item HT035, Size: Medium, My latex hood needs replacing.
- ! Asylum Muzzle, Item HT242, Sensory deprivation without the heat of a full leather hood on hot summer days and nights.
From YOGA LIFE STYLE
- Organic Cotton Oversized Eye Pillow, Lavender scented
STOCKINGS, PANTYHOSE AND TIGHTS
For a detailed list of My favorite hosiery in all its forms -- stockings, thigh-highs, nylons, pantyhose, tights, and leggings -- see My "Stockings, Pantyhose and Tights" Page.
To see the current list of hosiery I want, click here for THE LIST
I always need black stockings!
NEEDED ON A REOCCURRING BASIS
Alphabetical by seller:
- ! Binchotan Charcoal Candle, This candle fills a space with a wonderful, cozy aroma. I always need another one as I burn through them at a nice pace.
From AVENA BOTANICALS
From BLUE CANOE
- Legging, Item A422, Size: Medium, Color: Black I wear black leggings often with My many pairs of leather boots. I can always use another pair of leggings to replace ones that wear out.
- Cami Bra Top, Item A140, Size: Small, Color: Black, I wear for yoga and neighborhood errands, needs replacing regularly
- Cotton Bikini, Item R357, Size: Medium, Color: Black, "Healthy" panties! New pairs always needed, black is preferable but any color is appreciated
From BOBBI BROWN COSMETICS
- Sheer Finish Pressed Powder Color: Soft Sand
From INCIENSO DE SANTA FE
- Incense, Fragrance: Piñon, Package Quantity: 100, This incense smells like a wood burning fireplace and reminds Me of the night air in Santa Fe and other parts of New Mexico. I love it and I burn it all winter long.
From PRATIMA AYURVEDIC SKIN CARE, (212) 581-8136, 110 Greene Street (between Prince and Spring Streets), Soho, New York City
I use Pratima's products every day. I am always in need of gift certificates and the following specific items:
- ! Pitta Herbal Cleanser
- Kumari Liquid Cleanser
- Pitta Essential Oil
- Amla Collagen Cream
- ! Anti-Stress Aroma Oil
- ! Pitta Essentials Starter Set, this is perfect for all the traveling I do!
From THE SOAP AND PAPER FACTORY
U. S. POSTAGE STAMPS - Forever Stamps
For those who enjoy showering Me with gifts of money, you have a few options: You may mail either cash or money orders to My Post Office Box (always notify Me when sending either) or you can use credit cards or a popular e-commerce service. To get more information, see My "Payment Options" page.
! Payment of My Yoga Studio Membership Fee
$300 per month or $3,600 per year
This is a very practical and extremely helpful gift -- exactly what I love!
Italian Leather Gloves (two places to purchase listed below)
Size 8, unless noted otherwise.
1) Sermoneta Gloves
New York City Boutique, 609 Madison Avenue (at 58th Street), (212) 319-5946
This is a small Manhattan shop with an extensive display of fine Italian leather gloves in many styles and colors. Glove fetishists will likely be overwhelmed when shopping for Me.
Boutiques are also located in several Italian cities.
- Driving Half Finger Gloves, COLOR: Shades of BROWN/TAN and any color other than black, Size: 7.5 in this style only (not 8)
2) Solo Classe
A small online boutique for the purchase of fine Italian leather gloves: Solo Classe
Shoes & Boots
I will occasionally add a specific pair of shoes or boots to this list. The size I need can vary within a 1.5 size-range depending on the style and/or brand. Therefore, a shopping trip is the surest way to acquire the boots and shoes I want and with the perfect fit. A few of My favorite places to shop for shoes and boots are:
- Varda, 147 Spring Street (Between West Broadway & Wooster) NYC, (212) 941-4990
- Bergdorf Goodman's Shoe Department, 754 Fifth Avenue (Between 57th & 58th Streets) NYC, (212) 753-7300
- Christian Louboutin, boutiques are located in many cities throughout the world, the closet to Me being on Madison Avenue in New York City
Generally, My size is: 9 US / 8 British / 38.5 Italian. In open-toe shoes I often wear .5 to 1 size smaller. Again, My exact size depends on the style and brand.
Books & Music CD's
Included on My Amazon.com "Wish List" named "Mistress Troy Dominatrix NYC Wish List"- click here
Used books and CD's, in good condition, are acceptable and encouraged in most cases.
Candles - 100% beeswax preferred
My Preferred Styles: Taper, Pillar (2" or 3" diameter), and Tea Light
My Preferred Colors: Natural and Ivory
For Online Candle Shopping (a nice alternative to Amazon.com):
I only drink hot tea and do not enjoy iced tea. The types of teas I like are:
- Green Teas (both regular and decaffeinated)
- White and Oolong Teas
- Mint & Herbal Blends
I prefer organically grown tea.
Both loose leaf and bagged tea are acceptable, although loose leaf is preferred. You can find tea at specialty shops and online as well as in health food stores.
I DO NOT like Black Teas, Earl Grey or English Breakfast.
Dark Chocolate (No milk chocolate)
I enjoy a few, very specific kinds of chocolate. Please do not surprise Me with any candies, sweets or chocolates not listed or described below:
- Dark Chocolate Covered Nuts, especially almonds, peanuts, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts and pecans
- Ritter Sport's Dark Chocolate Bars with Whole Hazelnuts
I do not like the taste or smell of coffee. Do not get Me anything that has the flavor or scent of coffee, mocha, cappuccino or espresso.
If you wish to gift Me with an alcoholic beverage, please bring only wine. I prefer white wines (excluding Pinot Grigio), however, I am experimenting with reds. While gifts of this nature are always welcome, I rarely drink during a session; therefore, do not bestow Me with such a gift based on the assumption that I will consume it during your scene.
Should you wish to share a drink of wine with Me during our session, note the following: You must obtain permission in advance, this request will only be considered if we have a well-established relationship, and I will not drink if "heavy" and/or edge play is involved.
I do not wear fragrance so I am not interested in receiving any perfumes or colognes. However, I do use various essential oils and I will experiment with any that I receive. You may also bring Me Pratima's Anti-Stress Aroma Oil (see address under "Spas & Pampering" below) which is used similarly to a perfume.
Having flowers delivered to Me is a thoughtful and truly appreciated gesture. However, before ordering please check My Calendar to make sure I will be in town and able to enjoy your gift. Surprise deliveries to Me do not work so this is the way for you to get flowers to Me:
Call Michael at Michael's Floral Design NYC, (212) 879-1690 or (347) 200-2912
(Michael is a talented and nearby floral designer who creates beautiful seasonal arrangements, any of which would be delightfully festive in My dungeon or My home.)
Tell him you want to order something for "Troy," give him My phone number if you
have it, and he will contact Me to arrange delivery or pick-up of your gift.
(If you do not have My phone number, you will have to contact Me first.)
SPAS & PAMPERING
Do not forget the gratuity.
Pratima Ayurvedic Spa
(212) 581-8136, 110 Greene Street (between Prince and Spring Streets), Soho, New York City
I thoroughly enjoy almost every treatment and service Pratima offers, especially the facials, massages and body treatments.
Four Seasons Hotel Spa, New York
(212) 758-5700, 57 East 57th Street
Gift Certificates for massages. I have never experienced a disappointing massage here.
FETISH / BDSM-RELATED SUGGESTIONS
Leather Clothing from Crazy-Outfits
Crazy-Outfits: I learned of this shop in April 2017 from Lady Mercedes in Germany. She was wearing a stunning full-length leather dress from them at the time. There are a few items I would love to have. I will list specific pieces here as I have time.
Note posted on August 29, 2018: Thanks to an amazing female submissive of Mine, I currently have plenty of Perv-O-Shine. I do not need more until further notice. I will update this information as appropriate.
This is My favorite latex shiner and conditioner. It is available from Demask. The only way I know of to procure this item in the United States is to have it shipped from Europe. I have been told that the shipping cost is approximately five times the price of a bottle of Perv-O-Shine. You can pick it up in person at the Demask boutiques located in Hamburg, Munich and Dortmund, Germany, and Amsterdam, Netherlands. If you are able to supply Me with bottles of this latex shiner/conditioner, I will be a happy Mistress.
Quality flails, floggers, paddles, whips, crops and traditional school canes are always a perfect gift.
Nipple and Genital Torture Devices
"Standard" items, unusual devices, creative clips and things -- it is all good.
FETISH / BDSM STORES
For a list of My favorite BDSM and fetish shops, click here to be taken to that section of My "BDSM & Fetish Related Links" page.
Anything I receive from the above list will be deeply appreciated and thoroughly enjoyed. I truly cherish your devotion, adoration and thoughtfulness.
New York City
* Gift List Anecdote -- Why to stick to My List
As described at the top of this page, I am pragmatic and that means I do not want gifts for which I have no interest or use. Over the years a few well-meaning individuals have presented Me with gifts which were incredibly baffling to Me. Clearly they were unaware of My public gift list or they did not make the effort to study it or get to know a little about Me. One submissive proudly proclaimed that he wanted to "stick out from the crowd by ignoring My gift list and surprise Me with something different." He did indeed make an impression -- I wanted to smack him upside the head with his "surprise." I can be cruel, but I am not heartless. These unwanted items were politely accepted and have since been given away, recycled, sold, or may even be tucked away in the back of My closet somewhere. This is unfair to the giver and receiver and does not make for good feelings on either end.
Not too surprisingly, the people who have not paid attention to this Gift List or any other part of My website no longer enjoy the opportunity to see and serve Me. Again, stick to My List.
Back to Top