In Person Sessions
This page will explain how to contact Me, Dominatrix Mistress Troy, for a ProDomme session in New York City. If you request a session and you do not follow precisely the instructions given on this page, My response will be: "Go back and read My website."
My Tribute is at the high end of the range for professional Dominatrix sessions in New York City, and details of My exact tribute structure cannot be found on My website. This information will be sent to compliant applicants in My "Informational E-mail" (keep reading).
My Tribute is to be presented in cash (United States Dollars $) in an unsealed envelope immediately upon arrival. You also have the option to submit My Tribute in advance via credit card or another popular e-commerce alternative. See My "Payment Options" page for information.
A $100.00 Tribute is required as compensation for My time for an approximate 30-minute Phone Interview which will be conducted prior to booking our first session. This fee is non-refundable and is not applied toward session time together. (A "Phone Session" with Me is different than the "Phone Interview" prior to our first in-person session. To book a "Phone Session," see My PHONE SESSIONS page.)
My Tribute is not negotiable and is non-refundable.
I am located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City, United States.
My dungeon is conveniently situated near two subway lines with both express and local subway stops. While generally grittier than a taxi ride, the NYC (MTA) subway system is often easier and quicker to use than hailing a cab.
AIRPORTS: The closest commercial airport is LaGuardia (LGA) in Queens, New York, and Teterboro Airport (TEB) in Teterboro, New Jersey is used for private jets. The other two New York City area airports are John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in Queens, New York, and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in Newark, New Jersey.
Travel times from airports to My dungeon (always allow at least 30 extra minutes in case of heavy traffic, especially during rush hour, peak holiday travel times, or if you are taking a bus):
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) in Queens, New York
Approximately 20-40 minutes depending on time of day and mode of transportation. Major construction started at LaGuardia in 2016 to transform it into a "world-class transportation hub." The majority of construction is slated for completion in 2020. During this time, expect delays getting around the airport property (terminal-to-terminal as well as on and off the premises) in all vehicles (cars, cabs, buses, shuttles, etc.) especially during peak travel hours.
- Teterboro Airport (TEB) in Teterboro, NJ
Approximately 45-60 minutes in car/cab depending on time of day.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in Queens, New York
Approximately 60-80 minutes depending on time of day and mode of transportation.
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in Newark, New Jersey
Approximately 60-80 minutes depending on time of day and mode of transportation.
For those who drive, there are several pay parking garages nearby.
Also within easy walking distance is almost everything you could possibly need (even a little peace and quiet, if you know where to look), including world class restaurants and museums, shopping of every variety, several chain and boutique hotels, Central Park and much more.
First-time sessions are restricted to weekdays (Monday-Friday), between 12:00 noon (12:00) and 7:00 pm (19:00), with a maximum length of three hours.
For female domination ("femdom/Fem-Domme") and/or BDSM sessions, I offer 2-hour minimum sessions. The only exception is a strictly enforced 45-minute "spanking-only" session about which more information can be found on My "Specific Fetishes" page.
1-hour sessions and 30-minute increments are not available.
Once you have proven yourself reliable, My hours are flexible, although limited based upon My schedule and your budget for Tribute. The more advance notice you provide when scheduling, the better.
I prefer to start sessions of any length between the hours of 10:00 am (10:00) and 8:00 pm (20:00). However, once you prove yourself dependable, I will commence a scene at any time with the proper advance planning.
I grant weekend sessions to worthy individuals who have not only served at least two sessions in-person, but have done so with distinction. Your only alternative is to submit My full Tribute in advance, which will be forfeited should you cancel at any time. See My "Payment Options" page for information.
Extended and Overnight Sessions
My "extended" and “overnight” BDSM sessions are based on 16-hour time periods. These sessions include feeding periods to take place in either My dungeon or a New York City restaurant and you will be responsible for the cost of whatever meals I deem necessary. "Overnight" sessions generally include a 5-7 hour sleep/rest period, during which you will be confined to a cage.
If shopping and/or other excursions are negotiated and planned prior to our extended session, you will be responsible for all transportation and related expenses in addition to My Tribute.
Extended Cage and Confinement Scenes with proper supervision, minimal interaction and a modified Tribute are a possibility. You should specifically inquire about this option in your "Introduction E-mail" if it is an interest of yours. Only serious isolation- and bondage-enthusiasts should apply.
As a Dominatrix, I will travel to meet with worthy subjects in their hometown, country, or other exciting destinations in order to enhance, encourage and deepen their on-going training, discipline, servitude, and possible masochistic cravings. The cost of all travel and related expenses is incurred by the submissive and includes Tribute for each day I am away from New York City.
Combining two of My passions -- travel and BDSM -- is extremely special and something I share with only a very few select and exceptional individuals. I am open to hearing about and possibly discussing your travel ideas, however, do not waste My time by presenting ill-prepared proposals. I am excited by many different scenarios (especially snow skiing getaways), and you may read about some of My worldwide adventures here: "Avalon, Berlin," "Desert Shock," "Château Visit," and in My "OWK" and "Updates" sections.
Travel will only be considered if the following requirements have been fulfilled to My satisfaction:
- You must possess a clear and healthy understanding of our Dominant/submissive relationship and properly demonstrate your position as My subordinate and servant at all times.
- A minimum of two sessions in My New York City dungeon will be required before travel to or with you becomes an option.
- You will provide Me with round-trip, First or Business Class plane tickets and commensurate hotel accommodations – which includes My own separate hotel room -- as well as meals, ground transportation and all other out-of-pocket expenses.
- You will submit My full Tribute in advance which is based on the total number of days that I will be away from New York City (Tribute information will be provided in My "Informational E-mail").
Public Play & Outings
I am an extremely private Dominatrix and My passion is in-person interactions generally consisting of three people or fewer. It is rare that I attend a BDSM scene party, fetish ball or public play space. On the occasions when I do venture out, I have a full stable of submissives available to serve Me. If you are specifically seeking non-discreet "public play" scenarios, I suggest you continue your search.
I am not your date
While activities outside of My dungeon may be calculatingly incorporated into My extended ProDomme encounters, asking Me to simply meet you for lunch, dinner, coffee, a drink, etc. is not an option. If you seek a companion for these activities, look elsewhere.
Your "Introduction E-mail"
The correct way to make first contact with Me
In order to receive My serious consideration for a session, you must submit a written request that is well thought out and concise. If I deem your introduction to be sincere and you have followed My instructions exactly, I will respond with an "Informational E-mail." This e-mail will contain My Tribute structure along with details for submitting the required $100.00 Tribute in order to proceed with a Phone Interview.
I will reply only to the e-mail address from which the Introduction is received.
Helpful Hint: My inbox overflows with session requests that range in style from offensive one-liners to multiple-page ramblings about almost every topic imaginable -- I rarely finish reading these missives. We all have different approaches, however, if you want your Introduction to be read by Me, take the time to send a thoughtful request while following the instructions given below.
I will NOT reply to any correspondence that does not contain ALL of the following information:
- Your first AND last name -- whether real or not -- for My identification purposes.
Do not use "sub" or "slave" as your first or last name. It is important that you identify yourself using both names EVERY TIME you correspond with Me until instructed otherwise. I know and I am contacted by dozens of people named "Bob," "John," "Tom," "Steve," "Robert," and so on. It wastes My time to try and figure out who e-mails are from when the senders do not clearly identify themselves within the written text of an e-mail. It is also confusing when the name given does not match the name in the e-mail address.
- The city/town and state/country where you reside.
A telephone number where I can discreetly contact you.
You should let Me know if this is a mobile, office or home phone number.
Your desired dates and times for a session.
You should first check My "Calendar" page and plan several weeks in advance for a first-time session.
- You must include a written explanation specifying what interests you hope to pursue with Me along with your level of experience and training, as well as any health problems and/or limitations.
Let Me know who you have served and in what capacity.
Include their contact information if you are comfortable with Me communicating with them to verify your history.
- Explain how you found My website.
Type "INTRODUCTION E-MAIL" in the Subject line.
Do not change any Subject line I respond with until after our Phone Interview. I often sort and search for e-mails by the Subject line. If you change or omit a subject line, your e-mail will probably get lost in My inbox for a very long time.
Do not send attachments of any kind or size with your Introduction E-mail.
Do not send attachments at all if we have not met, unless you ask for and are given permission to do so.
ABOUT MY SCREENING PROCESS
I am extremely discerning about who I invite into My space, My service and My life. My screening process is designed to provide a higher level of confidence in regard to our mutual safety and compatibility than what a quick phone call a few hours before we meet could offer. My screening process should not be difficult for those possessing at least an average level of intelligence, and it weeds out the disingenuous, hesitant, and inept along the way.
- The first step of the process is to submit the required "Introduction E-mail" as instructed above, and then be prepared to patiently wait.
- If your Introduction meets with My approval, I will reply with My "Informational E-mail" within three days, possibly a little longer if I am traveling. If I do not respond to your "Introduction E-mail" within one month, you have most likely failed to follow My instructions, although there is a small possibility that I did not receive or see your e-mail. You should review your "Introduction E-mail" for errors and resend.
- If you wish to proceed after reading My "Informational E-mail," you must send an appropriate reply and submit the $100.00 non-refundable Tribute for our Phone Interview.
- Once I have received your reply and $100.00 submission, I will contact you via e-mail to schedule our Phone Interview.
- I conduct Phone Interviews on weekdays, between the hours of 11:00 am (11:00) and 4:00 pm (16:00), Eastern/New York City time zone.
- All calls are scheduled in advance.
- Be prepared to take notes if you are granted a Phone Interview.
- Phone Interviews last approximately 30 minutes.
- Be aware that I may be slow with My e-mail responses, and I explain why on My "Important" page.
- If our first session together is mutually satisfying, it will be MUCH easier to schedule future appointments with Me. However, I recommend as much notice as possible when booking with Me as I often start planning sessions several months in advance.
It is exhilarating for Me to meet people with complementary passions and goals within the realm of femdom, BDSM and fetish. I look forward to your successful completion of My screening process.
Back to Top