CREDIT CARDS & Popular E-commerce Alternative
It is difficult to find legitimate, discreet and economically feasible online billing processors who will handle transactions between Dominatrixes and their submissives, masochists, and slaves. Therefore, I, Mistress Troy, had to get creative. I do accept credit cards and another popular e-commerce alternative, but only from those I know or who have clearly explained their reason(s) for wanting to use one of these options.
If you wish to use a credit card or a popular e-commerce alternative for any of the following:
- To submit the required $100.00 Tribute for our Phone Interview
- To pay the Tribute for phone or in-person BDSM sessions with Me
- To send Me gifts
- To serve Me financially
- To submit any required penalties or fees
you must send Me an e-mail asking for the instructions on how to do so. If we have never communicated with each other, you should explain your reason(s) for wanting this information.
I accept only $ U.S. dollars as session Tribute. However, I will happily receive $ U.S. dollars, € euros, and £ pounds sterling as gifts.
To submit My Tribute in cash at time of session:
Arrive with My cash Tribute in an unsealed envelope which should be placed immediately into the wooden tray in My foyer (the envelope will be reused or recycled by Me). I will point out the tray on your first visit.
To submit cash via mail:
Gifts as well as any required monies should be mailed to Me at the following address:
PO BOX 267
NEW YORK NY 10028
Whenever you send cash to Me you MUST notify Me in an e-mail so I can watch specifically for your envelope. I will always acknowledge receipt of cash.
For domestic use within the United States only
Other than cash, Money Orders are the only method of which I am aware for exchanging currency with no paper or electronic trail. Following is information about Money Orders and instructions for presenting them to Me.
About Money Orders
- There are many places you can purchase a Money Order including some grocery stores and websites. However, My preference is the United States Postal Money Order, which can be purchased at Post Offices throughout the United States and conveniently mailed to Me from there.
- U.S. Postal Money Orders are a safe, convenient, and economical alternative to sending cash through the mail.
- Besides being secure, U.S. Postal Money Orders are anonymous for the sender as well as the receiver.
- You can purchase them with cash, debit cards, or traveler's checks.
- They may be replaceable if damaged, lost, or stolen. Just hold on to your purchase receipt.
- U.S. Postal Money Orders are available in values up to $1,000 each if sending within the United States.
To submit a Money Order to Me
- Go to a United States Post Office and purchase a Postal Money Order in the required or desired amount; use cash if you wish to avoid a paper trail.
- You will be given a perforated document that is approximately the size of a personal check. The top portion is the numbered receipt to be used for tracking in the event that the Money Order is lost or stolen. The bottom section is what you fill out and send to Me.
- On the right side of the bottom section is an area for the giver's information -- you may put your name and/or address or leave it blank.
- On the left, there is an area for the receiver of the Money Order. LEAVE THE NAME OF THE RECEIVER BLANK and write only: "New York City 10028".
- Mail it to:
PO BOX 267
NEW YORK NY 10028